CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Zoey counting



I finally got Brody to sit down long enough to get a pic of him and Zoey together. This one has his girlfriend Erica in it too. They have been going together for 1 year!

Zoey kept acting silly when I'd try to get her to say her numbers in front of the camera but I finally got her to...kinda. I noticed she was counting the steps yesterday when we came in to the house..that was 5 so then I put up 10 fingers and she counted them all!

My next post will be when we get back from Sevierville/Gatlinburg. We are leaving Sunday to go to our reunion with our China travel mates. It is 12 families with a total of about 61 or so people! We are all staying in cabins...some together in 2 big cabins and others got single cabins. We got a single one across the road from the 2 big ones. My parents, Tyler, Brody and Meredith are going with me and Zoey. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone! I'll get lots of pics of all of the little ones together again!

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Have fun at your reunion! Say hi to Gina for me. :-) (I just saw her last weekend!)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! What a big girl...counting all the way to 10!!!!! WHOOO HOOOOO! I love hearing the little southern accent coming out of her mouth!!! LOL

Jennifer said...

too cute!! we need to get together when you guys get back! have fun.
Jennifer